Friday 26 February 2010

Our World This Week...

John P in Bahrain mistakenly cancelled his wife's subscription to My-Expat-Network and contacted us to urgently start a new subscription before she noticed,
and in John's words " WW3 breaks out..." We were only too pleased to help and offered the following link, just in case !!

http://www.armynnavy.com/catalog/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/2354

Mirjam in Germany mailed to us to say, "I want to let you know that I am absolutely thrilled with the service you are providing...Thank you very much, you have made my life more rewarding!! " Well thank you Mirjam we are always delighted to hear back from our satisfied customers around the World.

"Best 5 quid I ever spent in my life. THANK YOU MY EXPAT NET. -- Bob in Istanbul."
I am at present like a child in a sweet shop....if this service reaches half it's potential for me it will be worth 10 times the monthly investment. Please feel free to use that as a testimonial. Many thanks Mike B